As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
We have Small Groups that meet in person and online. Below are a list of resources for those who meet online that you can join at different times of the week. If you are interested in joining or starting an in person or online Small Group please contact Loren Richardson at email@example.com.
When & Where to meet
Sunday 9:45 AM On Site
Just show up and we'll show you where to go.
- Preschool (Infant - 5 Years Old) - Meets in Nursery
- Children (1st - 5th Grade) - Meets in CC Room
- Students (6th Grade - 12th Grade) - Meets Upstairs
- Young Adults (19-up) - Meets Left of Sanctuary
- Adults - 2 Classes Meet Downstairs Near Offices
- Senior Adult Ladies - Meets Across from Library
- Senior Adults - 2 Classes Meet in Education Hall
Weekdays In Community
To join a group use the form below or text/call the host.
- Caleb & Katie Jarvis - Mondays 6:30 PM - Near Meadow View Elementary - 205-475-0588
- Loren & Jennifer Richardson - Mondays 6:30 PM - Near Calera High School - 205-247-6556
- Clint & April Kennedy - Tuesdays 6:00 PM - Near Hwy 42 Shelby - 205-227-8175
- James & Margie Reece - Mondays 6:30 PM - Near Emerald Ridge - 205-568-9704
Online Sunday Nights 7:30 PM
Adults - Online via RightNow Media - Andy Gill - 205-999-9432
Sign up for a small group
We'd love to get you connected to a small group in your area. Fill out the form below to get started.
Small groups help people grow in their faith and build community. Our groups take place throughout the week in different neighborhoods, so use this form to find a group that's right for you. We'd love to have you join us!